Saturday 8 December 2012

A Day Out...:)

Wootz...afta so long was out with my Jaan n papz...At last..It was such a lovely day.Went for a book fair.And bought lotz n lotz of storybooks.It has been ages since i read a good novel.Get so busy with life till i forgot about storybooks.And I'm back with it now.Went in the morning and was walking and walking grabbing books that attract me.Both of them was like !@#$%^&* . Me and reading all that. I love it kay.Especially mystery and love stories.And yes guys..I'll look at the cover and if it look nice,i'll grab it.And yes my dear,when i look at the title,i'll think of you and buy it.My Piggy,you are alwiz in my mind and heart kay.Had fun and was damn tired.Had my 9 storybooks.yeay....And goin back time we were talking and joking all the time.Funniest moment for me..Papz's sis threw sweet wrapper out of the car window and i was like"pls..dun let Bee to see that". Unfortunately,she saw n was starring at it.I know she just don't like that.Gonna open my mouth to say.. chill2..whan out of a sudden that wrapper flew back into the car to me.And i took it and put it inside my pocket and told jaan..."its okay,i'll go back and throw it"..She burst out laughing and thatz the biggest joke ever.I learn from you ny yaar..I know you just hate that to the max..And papz said.."Mmie mmie you have to keep it as a rememberance"...haha..Lolx..Then with chamber joke and all..Gawd..Then then went to Bee's house.Didn't go there for quite some time coz was busy with exam and all. Miss my uncle,aunty,n bros so much.Not forgetting aunty's cooking.She kept durian ice-cream for me.That is my favourite and love it so so much.And her Kaseri too.Haha..she is just fantastic in cooking Love her cooking so much as i love to eat eat and eat.=D.Then was talking with Jaan after so damn long.Feels Great!!!!!Went to pasar malam with them.Owh,my buff gal's leg was hurting..so sad..Apply something and sleep kay...Nitez guyz....

No comments:

Post a Comment