Tuesday 18 December 2012

After so long...

Hey guys...i went to my former school today..ACS..after almost 2 years...Lots of memories there.Met my friend and teachers..Thank God she wasn't there..Fuhh...A few teachers still recognise me and had chit chat with them.And the one don't recognise me, create a superb joke.."How's many A's Gal?? All Okaay?" Hey,i know i'm short and still look 15 instead of 20...hahaha...my school counselor that forgot me and created a joke where my bro and friends laughed endlessly..Gawd.. Actually went with bro to take his PMR result..He insisted me to follow.He even cried.So i can't say no...And he did miracle by getting a good result..haha...unbelievable!! Very very very happy for you :D..Keep doing well in your studies.So proud of you hippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment