Friday 7 December 2012

Ending of school life..

At last I'm having freedom.Done with exam n it wasn't that easy.And the most scaring thing is..I'm not gonna get a good result..Not this time yaar. Just wanna get local Uni. Tatz all i want.Anyway,lets hope for the best. I tried my level best.It's not my fault if i'm unable to do it even after trying aite. And and and..tatz the end..i learn really a lot in my form 6 life.. It is a complete change of my life. I learn more how to enjoy life and not study study study all the time like before and at the end gain nothing.Dissapointment in life is the reason. So at the end.. NOW i'm happy with myself. I'm so happy till i will get so emo when we were nearing to end school life. I dont wanna be away from someone who have tought me so much. Who make me smile,laugh and cry. Gawd i dont cry that much before man!! So i can say that..in form 6,i found who i really wanted before.Someone who will be with me all the time no matter what happen. So i don't regret at all for doing form 6 coz i met my Jaan here.I have never meet someone like her before. Unbelieveable that i can be so damn close to her. I dont even remember how it all started as i was so quiet and don't mingle..Ryte?? Of coz       you know me more than myself. I just cant live without you a second and thinking about this i'll start crying.I love youh a lot kay and just hope that you wont leave me and go like all the others.I just cant live without u..GOT THAT??!!! No more school after this and i wont be able to see you everyday.Hate that jaan!! You are really really special in my life kay. I might not be a very good friend coz i really hurt you a lot..not once ..not twice but so many many times. But i love youh no matter what happened kay.. You have given me so much to remember.I cant describe everything here.I'm so sorry to hurt you n thank you so much for being the best one in my life.I'll be with you alwiz. Hamesha.Not forgetting Papz.Such a lovely friend. Never imagine she gonna be close to me like this before.I dont know how i would have survive without both of you.. You guys are really really crazzy. And this is the toughest time of my life. Without you guys with me all the time.And also all the others who were with me..even relationship doesn't go as i wanted but still that's fate. I couldn't help it.It will be better if you were together with us coz i feel guilty for what happened. But forget it and lets move on. Enjoyed my last day a lot. Unforgettable.. And now time to say good bye to the school that i hate the most at first before being with you guys. I'm gonna miss our days here n all the jokes and fun and SERIOUS SITUATION we had together... Hahax. Luv youh... MuaX

No comments:

Post a Comment