Friday 14 December 2012

happiness....

wootz..damn damn happy...Had lotz of fun at prom with love ones...Feel like crying towards the end but was controlling..I have image too kay..haha...But yea seriously i'm gonna miss all this sweet,memorable moment beb where we were still fighting over something till now..Truely speaking OUR FIGHTS WILL NEVER ENDS NO MATTER WHAT!! So,have fun to the max! Sleep over at your house and spending time with you the whole day.Just wish i could stop the time..So,the big question now is that"should i be happy for all the beautiful moments we had spend together OR should i be sad coz we might not have that moment again.But of coz i don't want that to happen.I just hope that you will hold my hand and guide me throughout my life.My only wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment