Tuesday 25 December 2012

A Happy Day..:)

Hey it's Christmas guys..I want Santa that can make all my wish dome true....But even without Santa, it turn up to be a superb day for me...I spend almost 6 to 7 hours by just talking and talking with my frens at Jusco. We don't go for a movie or game. We decided just to sit,eat and talk about our lifes. Walao..lots of stuff we shared about.. We had lots of fun. We talked about our routines,our friends,relationship,family,future, life, problems, advise,gossips,old memories, new school and how it changes my life,how place and people changes us,jokes,fun and it get so serious and at the same time funny when both of us,the girls start giving ideas to this friend on how to tell someone his feeling.Haha,he likes a girl so much but is afraid to express it. And the funny thing was we studied in the same school, our class are just next to each other but  i dunno about it.Scolded him nicely for that.. lolx..and we keep on talking and talking endlessly. Crazzyh..and i just love sharing things with them and the way Jc will encourage and advice me. And she said something over and over again for so many times..that's is> i like to see the changes in you..At least you are better now and different. And i'm happy that you found Ruby as you best friend.Don't ever leave her.She is a very good friend and keep in touch with her when you enter university< Yeap,of coz i'll keep in touch with her and won't leave her. I'll suffer the most if that happen..She is the best one i have and will always be my Jaan.:D...And i'm so happy to have beautiful people around me as friends that give me hope to live my life. Love you guyzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment