Friday 28 December 2012

Sorry JaaN..:(


Hey Jaan..i'm sorry for what happened today kay..What i wanted was just to drive while talking with you.That's why i insisted to send you back home. But i didn't know that we will end up there and you will be late and got scolded for it. Even i don't understand tamil,but i got what you were telling.I don't know whether what i heard and understand was true or not but it make me feel guilty to ask you to stay. And i just forgot that i have to keep my bloody big mouth shut and not to fight with you but somehow i lose control. I'm so sorry kay. But i just feel like we are talking less these days and behaving like strangers. Whenever i make fun or play with you,you will get angry easily.Whenever i call you to sit beside me,you will refuse.Sometimes you don't even seems to bother what i'm talking and all.It is hurting me a lot.Can't we be like before this??I don't know why you are doing that to me...That's why i wanted to spend time with you even as short as 20 minutes to send you back home...Yes,i'm trying to change my behavior but my feelings towards you never change okaay...I'm loving you like before..More than before actually...I just miss how we use to be together and had fun and i cry for that almost everyday even now when i'm typing this...I hope this was our last fight.I'll try not to fight with you anymore. I love youh a lot piggy..Hamesha and Forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment