Monday 10 December 2012

Wish Come True...

Hoho..today was really a scary day.Went for my eye operation.It wasn't a major one,but i was freaking scared for it.Went with mum and was really really hoping for another person to be with me at that time.Went to clinic and they ask me to come back after lunchtime coz a lot of patients.So went shopping with mum and lunch.Was eating at restaurant when saw her walking passing by the restaurant.Was thinking how to call her when my mum called her name and she turned.Wootz..i got excited to see her.She came to buy her guitar nearby.Talked to her and hugged her tight.Thats the only thing i need.And she said was just coming to see me.And thats a wish came true for me. Love youh so much piggyh and don't forget you said you will play for me guitar when i come to your house. I'll be waiting Jaan...MuaXx...Piglet..you alwiz do unbelieveable thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment