Friday 4 January 2013

Oopsy...

Haha...was having fun commenting on fb with LOL....He is such a funny guy...Suddenly he reminded me of our school days..How he used to irritate,annoy and make me angry at first when he sat beside me,then slowly i get use to it...Joke all the time...We always create drama in the class..The whole row,four of us are the drama-makers..Haha..Till he became my hubby for some reasons...Oh Gawd..Tash and Bee behind all that Hubby thingy!! He always make me angry plus laugh..Unfair to him that he alwiz ended up getting scold from teacher and Jaan for that..Whatever it was,i just realised that he had tried to make me smile and laugh all the time even when there was a moment when i was crying coz fought with jaan and he was trying to make me okay..But of coz i won't give a damn at that time..So sorry for that..But yeah..I had lots of fun sitting beside you for a year..*But you are always a hot topic for gossiping in my group..But that is a different story..As a friend,you are a funny character that can bring smile in people's face..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment