Thursday 31 January 2013

Something that shouldn't happen....

You know what?? i thought you really understand me....But,sometimes i dunno what will happen and everything will turn upside down.I thought everything is getting better but i'm just heart broken. I have been crying non-stop.Yes..just give me time to change myself.I'm not a puppet where you just turn on and i start moving. Give me time..will you?? Yes...i know whatever you wrote in your blog is pointing to me. I'm the one. I got every single thing that you wrote. And i promised to myself not to ask you anything about your blog. I don't wanna create anymore problem. Today you make me think that>>> i should have just be myself...Why the hell i changed?? Mmie being forever alone would have make YOUH a happier person and it's freaking hard for me now...I'm giving you a lot of problems...I'm the one that take everything seriously and don't think twice before saying anything... And now i don't even have the guts to tell you to leave me...let me go...It won't make any difference to youh..But for me?? How i expect people to understand me when i,myself couldn't understand my own self yet!!!I love youh a lot kay....I am matured enough to think about things but i'm just not letting it out...You got that? If you wanna see the real me,i can..but forget about me smiling and laughing and being happy....You wanna see Mmie like that? And yeah... your words really kill me today..:)...hahaha...hate....i burst out crying till i got terrible headache.....walao,~~kata-katamu mencucuk hatiku macam sebilah pisau!! I gotta heal it soon....Ermmmh...I still love youh no matter what Jaan<< that's the reason it is so hard for mmie.....


No comments:

Post a Comment