Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013..A New Beginning...


IT'S TIME FOR THE NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!!...2013 pls pls be kind to me...:)
There is a list for me to follow in this new year. Hope i will be able to change myself with it...*Fingers-crossed*
And here it is.....
#Stop fighting with youh...
#Grow up...
#Stop being stubborn and listen to others....
#Keep calm and don't get angry easily...
#Try to understand you more and  don't take things seriously...
#TRY not to cry**
#Keep a smile and always be happy...
#To give more and expect less...
#Not to hurt you anymore...
#To keep my promises i made to youh....
#Be strong....and keep hoping for the best..
#Keep remembering all that little things that make memories between us...
#To keep loving you no matter what....and keep trusting you..<3
#To finish my 143 Kahani's Between Us.:D
#Not forgetting,to loss down weight...hahaha

And that will be the new Mmie...:D..All The Best to Mmie....Rock On!!


No comments:

Post a Comment