Tuesday 1 January 2013

~HaMeShA BeeMmie~

Something from my heart........<3
Someone i met few months ago....
That changed my life entirely.....
Someone who taught me how to love....
And the one who gave a nick name to me....
And people start knowing me as...
GuMMiE...


Do you know Meh Tumse Kitna Pyar Karti Hoon??
Bohuth ...and Tum Soch Bhi Nahi Sakti...
And btw,start improving my hindi just for you....
But Why am i writing it here??
Tumko Maalum Hai Naa Kyun....
Kyun Ki..Mmie pagal hogayi...
Like you...
hahax..


you win my heart by doing crazzyh stuffs....
Nobody can be like you yaar....
Yeah...yeah... i know....
the great gal that is always...:D


You make mmie to fall for you....
I can do anything just to spend some time with you....
You Rock my lonely world JaaN....
I can just tell you whatever i want to share....
You're the first one for that....


And the most funniest thing ever....
I started being so emotional....
A girl that never bother about others and had never cry for any of her friends before...
learned how to cry....
A girl that was all by herself...
Starts laughing and talking non-stop and joking around......
You know KyuN??
Kyun Ki there is Someone like Tum that now exist in her life now...
And started being Jealous when you are with 'someone' and all.........
NOBODY WANNA SEE US TOGETHER....
Hate It!!!
Used to love that song but not after that day...
Gggrrhhh...
And will listen to whatever you say even i don't get it sometimes...
CoZ i love you that way....
You know something that reminds me right now??
Remember the day when accidentally you ter'cucuk LoL's penknife on my finger when i was trying  to stop you playing with it??
Oouch....
Yeap it was hurting..
but...
the moment you grabbed my hand without thinking and ran to washroom....
i was just like....
~~Ookay i'm not dying yet...~~
But,You being so caring and  loving make me so >>>>Speechless<<<<
And not only that...
There are so many times when you were there to hold my hand when i'm helpless......


Then our first big fight.....
You pranked me and I just left Bio tuition without hugging you......
"sweet Kirthana"...
I'll never forget how i discovered it was you....
Gawd...Shock of my Life!!!
Came back and cried a lot...
hahahaaha.....
Then our second fight....
Chamber...
I disappeared from class after you scolded me in front of her....
Ishy...
And when i came....
When i looked eye-to-eye with you...
I started crying...
~AllThisSmallSmallFightsMakeMieToLoveYouMoreJaan~


Haha...and you will end up doing all this on my hand....
Or
Some Love Notes written on sticky notes will come flying to me...


Which i have filled up my #love bird bottle with all the small notes......
And when i'm angry with you
 or
 i miss you so much when we don't sit together in class...
i ended up doing this kindda stuff>>>>


And i Remembered i wrote a short non-sense Hindi poems~Holy Cow~ at that same time in bio lab......
Dunno what i crapped there...
It's with you...If you're keeping it.....
Hey Jaan..
My First love Letter was to you...
12 pages that hurt my hand writing it day and night....
Secretly...
That one you keeping Naa??


Aiks...
Someone did cook for me for the first time actually...
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Again you're the first one...
Break Ke Baad smiley breakfast style...
As i wanted...
And she did....
YuMMiE...


Actually there is lotz and lotz to talk about you....
It's never ends...
You taught Mmie what Friendship really mean...
Friends Forever do exist when i met you.....
Coz i made most memories with you...
Which is always in my DiL...
Meh Tumse Bohuth Pyar Karti Hoon.....<3
But all these posts are just to say...
Thank You ...For existing in my world and for making your own space in my heart...
My small,tiny,little alveollisss i mean...:D
I Love youh > Youh love mmie kay....
Happy New Year Jaan....
And I just hope that I'll be able to wish it to you on all the years to come....
I wanna grow old with you yaar....
Love youh so much Piggyh....
MuaXx...:):):)


~Hamesha and Forever~



No comments:

Post a Comment