Tuesday 25 December 2012

From My Heart...

Haiz,i feel like my life is miserable and i'm causing it.. People think i don't understand them well but they understand me. Yeap..i'm not denying that they don't understand me. They do. It's just that sometimes they don't get it. Whenever i say something, they misunderstand it and take that matter seriously. So,what you expect me to do?? It's really really  hard to control myself from doing what i always do in front of you. I keep telling myself.."people don't like what you are doing..So,why am i doing it again and again? Just control and be strong."I don't wanna lose you. So i'll step back a little bit if that's what you want and that's make you happy and don't give you any problem. Somehow i'm not asking for anything big. For a small matter you will shout at me. And the worst thing,only when i do that you don't like. Nevermind. I just wanna ask you for one think ryte now.>In all that situations,just for once,imagine that you're in my place. How you will feel if you are me and all those thing happened to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment