Thursday 20 December 2012

HuGs...

Okay..Hugs..Is it really important? Actually before i meet this particular girl,i just don't bother about hug.I mean i'm not the type that will hug anyone before saying goodbye,or when we meet someone,or to wish someone luck,or to comfort someone in a situation. She is the one who started it. And at the beginning i used to only give sideways hug...Haha..she knew what i exactly mean..But now..i really miss your hug.I can't hug you everyday anymore.That's so sad.We always start our day with a hug and end it with a hug to. Hug suddenly become a NEED for me. Especially YOURS piggyh. There is so many times you hug me whenever i need it. When i was so down with problems, when we fought,when i cried for something..Your arms is always open for me..Thank you so much coz it really mean a lot. It is such a beautiful feeling getting a hug from you.  

But,i just hate when i asked for a hug or kiss and you will be like this....

or like this.....
ish.......Hate that!!!

But it's okaay...I'll be like this.....


just because.....


And right now i just want this!!!!


And not forgetting this....Miss it So so Much...::(


That's all i can share my "Dil ki Baat" about  Hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment