Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happy Time...

Today..nothing special happen so i make the day special...You know what i did? Since morning took out all my Jaan's stuffs and was reading her love messages for me...Found her sorry letter..love you letter..her key chains..Lilo n Stich stamp..chocolate and ice-cream wrappers...movie and kl trip tickets and lotz of her stuff which is safely with me..Filled the Love Bird bottle with all the small love notes. I couldn't throw the bottle even it can't be use anymore.You bought it for me so that i will drink water...haha..And you went to buy it even you were really really sick..I still remember the day so i'm gonna keep the bottle forever with me.Anyway,the bottle got story aite..Cage and all that..Hope you still remember it...And you know what Jaan..The bottle itself is not enough for all the love notes..Lolx....Love all the stuffs yaar.. All my memories with you<3<3<3...I'll take good care of it Hamesha Jaan....

No comments:

Post a Comment