Wednesday 12 December 2012

Love...Love..Love..

Let's enjoy the day with lots of love...Okaay as i said i'll blog about what i was thinking last nite..And the question that cross my mind was "How you know that you love a person so much??"As for me,my love is towards my friend..One and only..You know who you are...So here it goes...
You know you love someone so much when....
1)You are willing to do anything for his/her happiness.
2)You are willing to hear whateva they say even you get bored over it coz you don't know anything about what they are talking.
3)You will get upset easily if they scold or hurt you even it is a small matter.As for me,i'll start crying..hahaha...
4)You can't stay away from them longer and you NEED to keep in touch somehow.
5)When you wake up,you will think of that person till you close your eyes...Even i closed i'll still think about my darling coz she will disturb me in my dreamz also..kwang kwang kwang...
6)**You get jealous easily??*** well..for me depends with whom she is..For me,jealousy kills and can ruin a relationship..So better don't  get jealous..Sharing is Caring..
7)You will find thousand reasons just to spend a little time with that person<3. I Alwiz do that...
8)You will keep every single thing that she/he gave to you so that you will never ever forget the moment you guys spend together.
9)You will say sorry to that person even it is not your mistake sometimes just to maintain the relationship..And forgive as well.Nothing wrong in saying sorry..Forgive and Forget...
10)You will cry like hell if anything happen to that person..~happened to me and i will never ever forgive myself if anything had happen to her on that day..~
And the list is never ending for me..But,you will never know when you fall in love.It just happen.You have to recognize that person.Trust them and stand by his/her side no matter what happen..NEVER GIVE UP IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND KEEP YOUR BELIEVE IN IT! LoVe will be there with you FoReVeR....



No comments:

Post a Comment